Paladin Data Corporation announced today that its Winter 2019-2020 Release gives retail businesses three new specialty software integrations and a dozen additional features that put data to work to streamline operations.
“Our sole focus is to put our clients first. To do so, we equip our clients with the tools they need to make better business decisions to ultimately stay competitive in an evolving retail landscape,” says Jeff Rogers, Paladin Marketing, Sales and Partnerships director. “The Winter Release extends our mission to provide our customers the data, technology and products they need to grow their businesses.”
The Winter 2019-2020 Release includes new features:
- Serialization enables Paladin to automatically track the sales and warranty information for any product with a serial number.
- Order Analyst™ enhances Paladin’s powerful Market Driven Inventory Management™ system with the addition of more EDI suppliers. The feature automatically searches for the lowest-cost supplier for inventory items.
- Chat Support puts help where retailers need it most – directly in their point of sale software. Instead of moving to a separate program to get web support or calling a technician, Chat Support provides quick answers with just a couple of clicks on a mouse or keyboard.
- BOGOs – Buy One, Get One – sales are hands-down the most popular sales promotions in retail. The new feature customizes BOGO sales and makes managing the promotions easier than ever.
The new release also includes integrations with specialty software providers:
- Pointy immediately pushes a store’s products and pricing to localized Google searches.
- Sage50 integration simplifies general ledger and accounts payable processes.
- Point of Rental allows stores to set up, manage and track rental inventory.
All these features and integrations are backed by Paladin’s outstanding 100% USA-based customer support. For more information about Paladin, visit www.paladinpointofsale.com
About Paladin Data Corporation
Paladin Data Corporation simplifies retail by automating business operations and enhancing the customer experience. With 40 years of retail experience and top-class 100% USA-based support, Paladin’s proprietary Market Driven Inventory Management™ provides stores the peace of mind knowing operations are simple and streamlined.