Mayhew™ Introduces New 10 PC Phillips® Titanium Coated, Low Profile, Dual Drive Bit Set
Turners Falls, MA, April 16, 2020 – Mayhew Steel Products, Inc. (Mayhew) introduces the 10PC Phillips® Titanium Coated, Low Profile, Dual Drive Bit Set, part number 16002. The 10PC bit set features a range of sizes, allowing users to fasten or unfasten a variety of common Phillips screws. The bits are made from S2 Tool Steel and one of the only sets in the market that feature a titanium coating for added strength and wear resistance. The low-profile dual drive design allows for use with a ratchet or 11 MM wrench.
Additional features include:
- Precision tip profile manufactured for positive and precise fastener engagement
- Proprietary heat treat for added durability
- All bits are backed by a lifetime warranty
- Convenient storage rail to keep bits organized and easily accessible
Other sets in the Titanium Coated, Low Profile, Dual Drive series recently released from Mayhew all with their own convenient color-coded storage rail include:
- Part No. 16003 11PC Torx® Titanium Coated, Low Profile, Dual Drive Set
- Part No. 16004 10 PC SAE Hex Titanium Coated, Low Profile, Dual Drive Set
- Part No. 16005 11PC Metric Hex Titanium Coated, Low Profile, Dual Drive Set
- Part No. 16006 8PC Triple Square Titanium Coated, Low Profile, Dual Drive Set
Mayhew Tools are sold through an extensive network of global distributors, primarily serving the industrial, automotive, and hardware markets. For more information, contact Mayhew Tools at 800.872.0037 or visit mayhew.com.
About Mayhew Tools
Mayhew Steel Products (Mayhew Tools), founded in 1856, is an ISO 9001-certified company and the oldest punch and chisel manufacturer in the United States. Headquartered in Turners Falls, MA, the company’s transition from a small tool house to industry leader comes as a direct result of their dedication, quality, reliability, and craftsmanship. While their passion for manufacturing quality hand tools has continued to fuel its century-old product line growth. Mayhew Tools, serving primarily the Industrial, Automotive and Hardware industries, are sold globally through an extensive distributor network.